–Last updated on 11.05.2018, by Part Silicon Company
Use of Personal Information
User’s direct input:
Services and mobile apps provided and/or published by Part Silicon Company and its partners may allow users to voluntarily input personal information including email, names, etc. for instance via contact us forms to our customer service. The received information is kept securely within the company databases, and only for the purpose of responding to the user, or improving our services.
Anonymous data collection:
Services and mobile apps provided and/or published by Part Silicon Company collect anonymous information via built-in and third-party analytical service such as Google Analytics and Cookies, about devices, non-exact locations, device types, and the similar. These types of non-identifiable collected information are solely for the purpose of improving our services and only aggregated data analysis will be carried out on the collected data to improve our services. We may, tailor our services to the user based on such aggregated information through for example Google AdMob Services or Unity 3d.
Apps/games provided by Part Silicon are free to download and play/use, however some items can also be purchased for real money either as consumable items such as coins, gems, etc. or as subscription. The subscriptions have limited duration or all lifetime. The limited subscriptions usually have auto-renewable nature to avoid users losing access to their content. The auto-renewable feature can be cancelled either through store management portals, in-app cancellation functionality, or through contacting Part Silicon company via its official contact information at least 24 hours before due date.
ENTERING ANY COMMUNITY FEATURE WILL CONSTITUTE ACCEPTANCE OF THE COMMUNITY GUIDELINES. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ABIDE BY THE COMMUNITY GUIDELINES, PLEASE DO NOT ENTER ANY COMMUNITY FEATURES. You are entirely responsible and liable for all activities conducted by you within the Community Features, including the transmission, posting, or other provision of Community Content to any portion of the Community Features. Listed below are some, though not all, violations that may result in terminating or suspending your access to Community Features on a temporary or permanent basis, as determined by Part Silicon in its sole discretion (“Community Guidelines”). You agree not to do any of the following actions while using any of the Community Features:
• Violate these Community Guidelines or abuse the community purpose of the areas.
• Participate in any part of the Website if you are under the age of 18.
• Use profanity, obscenities, or **asterisks** or other “masking” characters to disguise profane or obscene words.
• Use obscene, lewd, slanderous, pornographic, abusive, violent, insulting, indecent, threatening and harassing language of any kind.
• Impersonate other users.
• Attack (flame or “cyberbully”) individuals, companies or products, although you are otherwise welcome to offer your opinions or comments on the subject at hand.
• Post topics on message boards, apps and services, on the Website or within any of the Community Features that are unrelated to the subject of the service.
• Advertise or promote other companies or URLs.
• Share Part Silicon contents, or other people’s private information with others.
• Include advertising in communications.
• Post material that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from their rightful owner to post the material and to grant Part Silicon all of the license rights granted herein.
• Include advanced fonts, java, tables, html, or other programming codes or commands in messages or contents.
• Distribute or otherwise publish any Community Content containing any solicitation of funds, promotion, advertising, or solicitation for goods or services. You also hereby acknowledge that you are prohibited from soliciting other guests to join or become members of any commercial online service or other organization.
• Collect or harvest the information of any user or otherwise access the Website using automated means (including but not limited to harvesting bots, robots, spiders or scrapers).
• Information disclosed in Community Features is by design revealed to the public. The Website is not responsible for any information you choose to disclose to others. The Part Silicon reserves the right, but not the obligation, to remove any posts for any reason. Part Silicon does not endorse the Community Content in the Community Features and specifically disclaims any responsibility or liability to any person or entity (including, without limitation, persons who may use or rely on such material) for any loss, damage (whether actual, consequential, punitive or otherwise), injury, claim, liability or other cause of any kind or character based upon or resulting from any Community Content provided through a Community Feature. By posting or uploading Community Content to any Community Feature or submitting any other Community Content, you automatically grant (or warrant that the owner of such rights has expressly granted) Part Silicon a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, sub-license, create derivative works from and distribute such materials or incorporate such Community Content into any form, medium, or technology now known hereafter devised throughout the universe in perpetuity. In addition, you warrant that the content as uploaded or posted by you does not violate any person’s so-called “moral rights” or other similar or analogous rights under any applicable laws in any country or region of the world.
• You understand that the uploading to and/or posting of any Community Content in any Community Feature shall not be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of Part Silicon, and Part Silicon shall not be liable for any use or disclosure of any Community Content. Without limitation of the foregoing, Part Silicon shall exclusively own all now known or hereafter existing rights to the Community Content of every kind and nature, in perpetuity, throughout the universe and shall be entitled to unrestricted use of the Community Content in any and all media, now known or hereafter devised, throughout the universe, in perpetuity for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without compensation or credit to the provider, author or owner of the Community Content.
• You agree to indemnify Part Silicon for any and all third party claims, damages, losses, and causes of action arising as a result of your posting or uploading any Community Content to any Community Feature or submitting any Community Content, or your failure to comply with the Community Guidelines. Part Silicon does not and cannot review every message or content posted by users on the services, and is not responsible for the content of these messages or generally texts or the views or opinions expressed by the users of the services. Part Silicon reserves the right to, but is not obligated to, delete, move or edit Community Content, in whole or in part, submitted by you to the Website and/or Part Silicon for any reason. In no event does Part Silicon assume any obligation to monitor the Community Features or remove any specific material.
About Part Silicon Company:
Part Silicon is a publishing and development company. The company is dedicated to providing entertaining apps, games, and other digital moultimedia, as well as marketing consultancy to their international partners and to the public. The company supports publication and development of Android, iOS, Windows, etc. apps for smartphones, tablets, and other smart systems.
We, at Part Silicon are looking forward to hearing from you. Contact us 24/7 at telemember.app at Gmail dot com for any inquiries, questions, comments, offers, or suggestions.